The Public Internet Access Point (PIAP) is located in the reading room and is opened during opening hours of the library. The patrons have possiblity to use three computers. Two of these computers can be pre-booked. One computer of the PIAP is for providing prompt service for non-registered users, 15 minutes per person (computer no 1). The usuage of the computers are free of charge. All computers are equipped with an ID-card reader.
User Regulations of The Public Internet Access Point:
• The visitor selects a free computer, fills a PIAP registration page on desk (name, start and the end time of using the computer).
• Computers no 2 and 3 can be used for 1 hour per visistor
• The visitor can book a computer in advance via phone 463 2142 or at the library
• A computer may be used by only one person at a time, unless the librarian gives the premission
• It is possible to print documents from the computers. Printing, copying and scanning are priced (check ...)
PIAP user is prohibited:
• Disturbing other readers
• Restarting or shutting down the computer.
• Changing computer configurations or/and installing programs.
• Eating or drinking near the computer stations.
• Visit websites for fee